NIN exp!

19 November 2007

Exping NIN while I wait the expansion to come out. The news we are all reading about Dancer are simply wonderful and I can't wait to see how it works... there is still some debate about what will a Dancer do in endgame, but for now is not a problem I'm thinking of.
I want to try it, play it for a while, take it to 75 then I will see if my endgame ls have something to say. I'm pretty sure I will be asked to bring BRD to events, as always, but I don't mind too much as I long I don't die and I don't need to exp it again due to a delevel lol

back in Garlaige Citadel, it was an year or more I didn't visit that ugly place! I still remember the trains and the deaths, but thanks to SE this are just nightmare of an old Mithra eheheh




Blogged with Flock

0 comments:

PlayOnline Community Site Tool