Even if I'm back

18 April 2008

It's not only work wich is keeping me away from beloved FFXI.
I've got a project, for the near future. I want to go to London for a while, a long while if I will be able, a little while if things will not start properly.
I don't have any particular expectation, beside the possibility of doing shopping in Camden Town.
Muahahahah

By the way, be ready.
Binahel will be back soon, before it's time to move to London I will have a few weeks of tight work and little free time I will invest in exping Dancer.

I want to spread the pink of Dancers everywhere in Vana'diel.
I was a bard, I know good stories. I will now dance in front of the fire once the stories are finished.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for responding to this so late, Binahel ; ; I really really am! I hope everything is okay, I miss you lots and lots, and thank you so so much for continuing to comment on my blog, more than so much it means a lot! I hope honestly and truly that you really are having a wonderful life, I know how hard it is to meet the dreams that you desire so much. Real life is always more important than FFXI, I hope that you are able to fulfill those dreams and truly concentrate on what makes you happy and what you know you're meant to do in life! Please stay safe, I miss you, and hopefully we can do something together again some time!

PlayOnline Community Site Tool